Radiant Barrier | Windows & Doors | Insulation | Ventilation
The home improvement experts at M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows have 30 years of experience making Houston-area homes more energy-efficient. Need a few eco-friendly upgrades? Call us today and schedule a free, in-home consultation!
During your in-home consultation, we’ll discuss a variety of high-efficiency solutions, including:
- Attic ventilation: Did you know that a poorly ventilated attic can get 10-30 degrees hotter than a well-ventilated one? Adequate attic ventilation can save you money on your electric bills and home maintenance costs. Our roofing professionals – who have completed 30,000 roofing projects over the past 30 years – can easily install soffit vents or ridge vents to prevent moisture from building up and damaging your home’s structure.
- Radiant barrier: Inadequate ventilation isn’t the only problem when it comes to heat buildup in your attic. Adding a radiant barrier such as HeatBloc Ultra [link to their site?] can block most of the potential radiant heat transfer into your attic and prevent heat seepage into your living space. Our satisfied HeatBloc Ultra customers typically see a return on their investment in terms of energy savings in just a few years.
- Low-e replacement windows and doors: Low-e replacements reduce noise, keep out irritating dusts and pollens, and protect your curtains and furniture from damaging UV rays. And because they have a special coating that reflects infrared light, they can reduce your cooling bills by up to $100 per year.
30 Years of Superior Service
M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows has completed projects for thousands of clients since the day we opened our doors back in 1983. From the start of your home improvement project, you’ll notice that our family-owned business is not your average home improvement outfit:
- In addition to our lifetime warranty on labor defects, we offer a no-money-down payment policy. You don’t pay until your project is finished to your 100% satisfaction.
- Your dedicated home improvement crew will be headed by the same lead professional who performed your initial consultation. You’ll have your lead service professionals cell phone number in case you have any questions along the way.
- Our owner, Doug will contact you personally upon completion of your project, just to make sure you’re completely satisfied with your new, energy-efficient attic, windows, or doors.