Need Help With An Insurance Claim?
Has your home been damaged as a result of damaging winds, hail, fire, or other unforeseen natural causes? M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows will help repair the damage – and help you work with your homeowners insurance to determine if your repairs are covered under your policy.
If a storm blows shingles off your roof or a fire damages your siding, for example, you’re probably eligible for an insurance claim. A member of our fully-staffed office will help you file a claim. Here’s how it works:
- Contact your insurance company (or ask us to contact them) to let them know about your damage. You’ll need to provide your name, address and phone number; your policy number; the date and time the loss occurred; and a brief description of what happened.
- Let us know when your assigned insurance adjuster is scheduled to come estimate your damages. While awaiting the visit, be sure to protect your home from further damage. Keep the damaged property, if possible, for inspection purposes.
- One of our experienced home improvement professionals will meet you and your adjuster at the time of inspection. We will discuss every element of the project to make sure that all necessary repairs will be covered. We will work with your adjuster to agree on the repair price.
- Depending on your insurer’s payment structure, you may receive full payment from the adjuster at the time of inspection. Or you may receive actual cash value with an “amount deferred” listed on the claim settlement report. We will take care of claiming this amount from your insurer upon completion of the repairs.
- Your lead service professional will set up your personalized team and get to work!
Lifetime Dedication to Our Customers
When you work with family-owned M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows, you get more than simple home repairs – you get exceptional craftsmanship and unparalleled customer service from start to finish. After 30 years in the industry, M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows knows how important it is to take care of your home repair projects right away by skilled professionals who get it right the first time. But we also understand that home maintenance is a huge financial commitment. We don’t want you paying out-of-pocket if you don’t have to. That’s why we start every repair project by providing assistance with your homeowner’s insurance.
We also offer a lifetime warranty on labor defects, which means if you even notice a flaw in our work, we’ll come back to your home to fix it. Plus, our no-money-down payment policy requires no payment until your repair is 100% complete.
Make the commitment to your home today – all it takes is one quick call to M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows to arrange your free estimate – and we’ll make our commitment to you.