M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows
Serving Homeowners Since 1983
No Money Down & All Work Guaranteed
What makes us different?
Over 30+ Years Of Roofing, Siding & Window Installation
Our top priority at M&M Roofing, Siding & Windows is to bring you a quality installation, provided by the upmost professional and experienced team available. You’ll meet your lead service professional during your initial in-home consultation when you get your free estimate, and he’ll be your go-to-guy for your entire project. He’ll be the one to determine the crew, ensure all the proper items are ordered and complete the final inspection. You’ll have his direct cellphone number in case you need to discuss any steps of the project.
Locally Owned & Operated
One Day Service On Most Jobs
Estimator Is Project Manager
Owner Calls After Every Project
No Payment Until Project Is Completed
Speak To A Live Person Now!
A One-Stop-Shop for Complete Exterior Home Repairs
We may have roofing as our main focus, but we’re far more than that. We are also the top residential siding contractors in Texas, we can install and repair windows and we are really a one-stop-shop for all of the exterior repairs you may need.
We take the job on from start to finish so that the results are flawless. We can do installs, make repairs, carry out inspections, provide advice and do preventative maintenance. We’re here every step of the way.
One thing people always ask us is why they should have repairs done. A few of the main reasons we offer as a premier local roofing company in Texas include the following:
- Proper repairs can help with energy costs.
- We can remove mildew and mold.
- We can fix unsightly exterior decay.
- Repairs to missing, cracked or curled shingles can prevent leaks.
- Dark patches on the roof may mean there is excessive damage, and we can tell you if they’re about more than aesthetics.
- We can find and fix attic leaks.
- We can eliminate wall and ceiling stains and prevent them from coming back.
- We can repair blistered or peeling paint, which may be both cosmetically discouraging and evidence of serious water damage below the surface.
These are just a few of the things that we look for as the top Texas residential roofing contractors. Rest assured that our decades of experience allow us to quickly spot warning signs and tell you what type of work is needed to get your home in optimal condition once again.