At M&M Roofing, our goal every day is to be the best choice for those seeking a residential roofing contractor in Lake Charles, LA. We have been part of this community for decades and we’re proud to serve the area. We’re strongly connected with our clients and customers.
If you want a company that cares and that does an incredible job, you need to call us.
Metal (standing seam, slate-style, wood shake style, and more)
Shingles & tiles (concrete and clay)
Energy-efficient roofs (including Eco-Star products)
Special materials (Decra stone coated steel roofing, slate, and more)
We set the bar in this space in numerous ways.
Just a few examples of reasons you may want to call us include:
- We do roofing, but we also do windows and we are a residential siding contractor in Lake Charles, LA, so we can help with any job you need.
- We have been in business since 1983.
- We work with top-end products, parts and materials.
- We have highly-trained crews.
- We work with your insurance company.
- We offer fair, transparent prices.
- We stand behind the work that we do.
- We have excellent customer service.
One of the key ways that we set ourselves apart as the top Lake Charles roof repairs company is by giving every client a follow-up call after the job is done. We want to check back in and make sure everything is going well. When most companies have moved on to the next job, we’re still trying to make sure you’re satisfied.
No Money Down & All Work Guaranteed
Inspections with a Residential Siding Contractor in Lake Charles, LA
When you have a siding and roofing contractor come out to do an inspection, they’re going to look for potential issues that mean repairs are needed. We are glad to help you every step of the way. To do it, we’ll look for things like:
- Peeling paint
- Blistering paint
- High energy costs
- Ceiling stains
- Interior wall stains
- Exterior decay
- Dark patches on the shingles or walls
- Major or minor attic leaks
- Missing, curled or cracked shingles
When a residential roofing contractor in Lake Charles, LA, finds these types of issues, we’ll start working with you to discuss the types of repairs that are needed and the steps you need to take. You’ll get a single point of contact, and that person will be on your side from Day One. When the project is over, it concludes with that follow-up call.